Same Day Dentures
These replace all of your teeth, upper or lower. Their comfort depends on muscle, bones, tongue, and saliva. Patients begin wearing conventional dentures after healing from the teeth that were pulled.
Immediate Dentures are placed all at once, and may require additional adjustments after the healing process. It can take months for your bone and tissue to stabilize after tooth extractions.
Upper Dentures, tend to be a bit easier to adjust to. These are made of the same materials as a Complete Denture, but are designed to provide you with upper teeth only.
Over Dentures are a type of conventional denture similar to Complete Dentures. The difference is that not all teeth are extracted and they use one or more natural teeth for their support. This type provides greater stabilization during chewing. Over Dentures cost more and typically require more preparation dental appointments until the procedure is fully complete.
Designed to correct the gaps in your smile when only some of your teeth are missing. Metal attachments anchor the dentures to your natural teeth. Partial Dentures maintain tooth alignment by preventing your remaining teeth from shifting. Partial Dentures can also help prevent your loss of more teeth due to decay or gum disease.
Standard Economy Denture
- For patients who need a lower cost denture
- For patients who do not have any special cosmetic requirements
- Adjustments – $55.00 each
- Doctors option if it can be made for your case
- Cannot be made for a first time denture or immediate denture
- Cannot be made in the same day
- This is a quality denture. It has a two (2) year guarantee against breakage (under normal use)
- Some simple cosmetics available
- Three (3) free adjustments
- Relines not included in price
- Same day service available – at additional cost per plate
Individualized Personal Denture
- Our highest quality denture and teeth
- For patients who have special cosmetic needs, i.e. duplicate your old denture, spaces, etc.
- For patients who have no gums, or have problems wearing any dentures
- Five (5) Year Warranty against breakage or tooth loss (under normal use)
- Six (6) free adjustments
- Relines are not included in the price of the denture
- Same day service available at no additional charge
Acrylic Partial Denture
- For patients who are having an immediate partial denture
- For patients who need a partial that rest only on the gums
- For patients who need a lower cost partial denture
- Teeth can be added to this partial
Cast Alloy Partial Denture
- For patients who prefer a firmer fit than the acrylic partial
- For patients who prefer a thinner, stronger type of partial denture
- For patients who have specific cosmetic requirements
- For patients who need a partial that rest mostly on the teeth
- Teeth cannot be added successfully to this partial